Asteroid Day, also referred to as International Asteroid Day, is observed annually on June 30.
This annual global event was initiated by Brian May, Danica Remy, Grigorij Richters and Rusty Schweickart, and officially endorsed by the United Nations General Assembly.
- 1937 The very first emergency telephone number in the world was introduced in London, it was 999. Today the same number is used in many countries around the world.
- 1934 Adolf Hitler‘s political rivals in Germany were murdered. This event became known as the Night of the Long Knives, sometimes called Operation Hummingbird. After the operation Hitler was established as the supreme judge of the German people.
- Asteroid Day, also referred to as International Asteroid Day, is observed annually on June 30.
- Exporters body Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO) has elected Sharad Kumar Saraf as its new president.
- Government on a mission to clean Ganga by 2022