Today's Material » August » August 03
- According to the World Bank, India has been pushed to the 7th place in the global GDP rankings in 2018.
- India has become the fifth largest investor in Africa with cumulative investment at over 54 billion US dollars.
- Cafe Coffee Day Enterprises Ltd appointed SV Ranganath as interim chairman after the sudden death of its founder VG Siddhartha.
(Q) ______ named the world’s best city for students ?
(Q) Which of the following India‘s largest Telecom Operator now ?
(A) Reliance Jio
- 2004 The pedestal of the Statue of Liberty reopened after being closed following the September 11 attacks. The statue itself reopened in 2009.
- 1998 Died : Alfred Schnittke, Soviet and Russian composer considered one of the most influential composers of the mid-20th century.
1. QUIXOTIC (ADJECTIVE): generous
Synonyms: idealistic, dreamy
Antonyms: cautious, pragmatic
Example Sentence: He has not been successful in life because of his non quixotic ideas.
Objective General Knowledge - Railways/SSC/Banking :
Download this PDF titled Objective General Knowledge - Railways/SSC/Banking for All Competitive Exams purpose.
(Q) Lead Bank system was started in ?
To know the answer, click Read More